Thursday, July 7, 2011



Hello, darlings♥
So this picture was taken when I first gave some Pinkly Ever After samples to Leah. She got so excited and loved the packaging so much that she ended up not wanting to ruin it and she wouldn't open it~~!! I kept asking her to open and see what was inside and she refused so many times before she actually dressed up to open. Hahaha~_~) You see some packages on the floor? (I mean, hardly though. They are all pink= _=) This picture was taken right before she opened all of them~!!

Haha! Leah always stops me from ripping off the package when I open my own birthday presents, too= _=) I think she has a crush on cute things even if it's just packaging... which I find really cute and weird at the same time~~~ One of the things I love about Leah~

Ok, that's it~! Please enjoy our next main photo~!!

Lots of Love,
Robin JooBin

No comments:

Post a Comment