Wednesday, June 15, 2011



Hello, darlings♥
Today was supposed to be my day off, but..... yeah, I decided to work instead = _=)/ Haha~! I always wish for a day off and then when I get one, I find something to do. My mind refuses to rest so my body has to listen to it~!
I worked on Pinkly Ever After's next line that will come out next year. I finished making some samples and..... I moved on to Pinku! Project's next concert outfit! I will not show you because I want it to be a surprise but here's little part of it + _+)~!
My dream is to become both fashion designer and stagewear designer and I am so happy and grateful that I get to do both with Pinkly Ever After and Pinku! Project. Hence, I don't mind working 7 days a week~_~)♥
Are you guys excited for our next step? Are you curious where Pinku! Project is going~~?? If you are, please keep your eye on this blog~☆ You will see~~~

Lots of Love,
Robin JooBin

No comments:

Post a Comment