Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hello, darlings~!

As you all know, Yukapon is one of my biggest muses and she modeled for Kira Kira Rainbow OP that was specially made for her quite a while ago. Today, she just uploaded a new video in Kira Kira Rainbow OP and some other Pinkly Ever After accessories!!
I really love her voice so much♥




Yuka is still young but she understands the culture behind the whole little sister idol image and presents it very well. I think she mixed and repackaged some aspects of Akihabara idol and made it her own original style and she delivers it to her fans all over the world.
I love watching her reaching towards her dream so bravely and that is why she has been chosen as the 1st generation Dreaming Youth Project by Pinkly Ever After.

I hope you enjoy the video and support her dream, too~^ _^)/

Lots of Love,
Robin JooBin

No comments:

Post a Comment