Wednesday, March 16, 2011



Hello, darlings♡
Today, I want to show you Pinkly Ever After X Yukapon collaboration pieces☆ She looks sooooo cute here(*ゝω・)ノ♥♥♥・゚:*:゚ I received this picture on my cellphone originally and I immediately set it as my main background. Whenever I open my cellphone, I get to see lovely Yuka. She really has a magical power of making people fall in love with her.
In the picture below, she is wearing Usagi Idol katsusha, Kira Kira Rainbow dress, Twinkling Candy Drop bracelet, Creamy Dreamy ring and Märchen Over-knee socks here. The katsusha, dress and the over-knee sock are Pinkly Ever After X Yukapon collaboration pieces and they will not be reproduced for sale. However, you will be able to purchase Creamy Dreamy ring and Twinkling Candy Drop bracelet at our launching show at Anime North 2011♡



If you don't know Yukapon yet, please visit her website here (http://yuka-pon.webs.com/index.htm) and support her♡ and also support Pinkly Ever After~!!
Thank you very much, darlings☆

Lots of Love,
Robin JooBin

No comments:

Post a Comment