Wednesday, August 24, 2011


Hello, darlings~!

Right out of my six-and-a-half-hour bus ride from Toronto to Montreal, a fashion blogger, Niapsou, spotted me and asked to take some photos. I was tired = _=)~ so please excuse me for looking sleepy in the photo~! Here's what Niapsou Pi wrote on his blog, "Special Code."


"So today Montreal Street Code has got the privilege to shoot a special outfit, straight from Korea. I met Peach on Berri Street and i’m a big fan of Harajuku style so i had to memorize this in our archives lol! As far as i’m concerned, these people are so just a bit ahead when it comes to fashion styling creativity and all it related to some situation they live or stand for which is a sort of expression!! I dig it Pearl…even if we kinda have no clue about Japanese styles."


Credit: http://niapsou.com/?p=217

No comments:

Post a Comment