Tuesday, June 7, 2011



Hello, darlings~♥
Here is a video of Pinkly Ever After's table at Anime North 2011. Thank you to all who visited our table! Only one person told me she knew Pinkly Ever After website and all, so I am not sure how many of you who visit the website actually came. I really wanted to talk to you in person and ask what you think of our items and what you would want to see more in the future and things like that.
I love watching this video so much because it represent my dream and what I find beutiful. Haha. I feel like my heart and mind gets peaceful when I look at pastel colors. I wish the entire world was pastel~~☆

For those who missed our table, we will open Pinkly Ever After online shop at Etzy this weekend so hopefully you will still get a chance to take a piece of Pinkly Ever After♡ Just click on "Shop" button on our website or visit www.etzy.com/shop/PinklyEverAfterShop

Hope you enjoyed our items~!!

Lots of Love,
Robin JooBin

No comments:

Post a Comment