Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pinku! Project Q&A☆



Q1 Nickname?

Happy Virus

Q2 Catch phrase?

Ya~ho☆ / YoroPinku~!

Q3 Charming point?

Low voice

Q4 Why did you join Pinku! Project?

I've always loved Hello! Project and wanted

to be like them someday.

Q5 Personality?

I practice my thoughts promptly.

That is how my life happens most of the

times ● _●)~♥♥♥

Q6 First love?

My classmate when I was in grade 8.

Q7 Hobby?

Watching movie trailers

Q8 Talent/skill?

I can keep things like brand-new after a

long period of time.

Q9 Learning experience?

Swimming and piano. I learned both of them

for more than 5 years and I still can't do

both- _-;; Sorry, mom.

Q10 Favorite food?

Tamagoyaki my mom makes. (Pretty much

anything mom-made)

Q11 Favorite drink?

clean water

Q12 Favorite artist?

Tim Walker

Q13 Favorite TV show?

Coffee Prince

Q14 Favorite magazine?

Popteen Magazine from Japan,

Dolly Magazine from Australia

Q15 Favorite season?

Fall

Q16 Favorite brand?

Vivienne Westwood

Q17 Favorite street?

Queen Street West in Canada,

Myung-dong in Korea, Harajuku in Japan

Q18 Ideal type?

Someone with dream. someone who loves

and respects and understand nature

Q19 Favorite Pinku! Project member?

Candy Pinku (I find her the most initiative)

but I love all of them♥

Q20 High school club?

Interact (under Rotary club)

Q21 School course you are good at?

Math

Q22 School course you are bad at?

Biology

Q23 What animal would you be?

I want to be something furry, fat, fluffy

and lazy that lives in someplace cool and

moist.

Q24 Background picture of your cell phone?

OMG, Yukapon's picture= _=;;;

Q25 Favorite website?

Pinkly Ever After

Q26 Current interest?

AKB48

Q27 Most expensive shopping experience?

Probably Etoilé from Tiffany

Q28 How would you spend time if you get

a week vacation?

I want to spend time with animal.

Maybe I would go to Toronto Humane

Society and just be with them.

Q29 Favorite song?

"Bolero" by TVXQ

Q30 Favorite idol?

Kago Ai

Q31 Favorite Youtuber?

Cute with Chris, Yukapon

Q32 Who do you look up to?

I look up to Masa who is the designer at

Thomas Collection for his genius sense of

fashion and coolness. I also look up to

Tamura Yukari for keeping her vision for

no matter what

Q33 Religion?

Christian

Q34 Any memorable Pinku! Project moment?

Pinku! Project had a sleep-over and we were

supposed to practice and of course we did,

but we stayed up all night and talked

endlessly and it was really fun. I want to

do it again~!

Q35 Any negative moment?

Well, I wouldn't say negative but when the

first generation Pinku! Project members had

to leave because they moved to another

country.. It made me really sad and I felt

so empty for about half a year.

Q36 Say anything to the leader?

I trust you = 3=)♥

Q37 To the fans?

Thank you for supporting my amateurish

works! I want to improve dancing and

videographic skils so I can entertain you

better☆

Q38 Pinku! Project resolution?

I want Pinku! Project to be known to a lot

of people and loved by them♥

Q39 What is Pinku! Project to you?

Something that makes my heart beats fast

when I think about.

Q40 Last words?!

Thank you for reading this!!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Q1 Nickname?

kyapi✩

Q2 Catch phrase?

Pink Pink Fall in Love ♥

Q3 Charming point?

Other people tell me, my wink and my animated actions are cute sometimes! But I think my charming point is my playful and positive personality!

Q4 Why did you join Pinku! Project?

At the beginning, I wanted to dance with friends for my own fun! Then Baby Pinku introduced me to the Pinku! Project and I felt so happy to be with members with same interests and

to dance together with them!ヽ(゚▽゚*)乂(*゚▽゚)ノ

Q5 Personality?

A little shy, but once I get to know the person, I become the loudest and the most hyper friend he/she will ever have. I like giving small gifts or notes to show that whoever is special to me~! So

if you ever receive something made by me, please remember that means you're special to me :) Also I am a bit of scatterbrain....so if you say hi to me and I don't respond right away, please don't feel

offended!! ( (ミ´ω`ミ))

Q6 First love?

In the 2nd year of kindergarten, I had a huge crush on this boy and I used to tell everyone that I was going to marry him when I grew up! I even remember his name.. but I'm only going to write his initial! (K.N.H.) But he probably never knew! haha ヾ(≧∇≦)

Q7 Hobby?

Making cute jeweleries ♥

Q8 Talent/skill?

drawing, and playing instruments?

Q9 Learning experience?

I learned how important being aware of your surrounding is, when working in a team while I was in Pinku! Project :)

Q10 Favorite food?

Just like my name... I love Candies! Jellies! Sweets! Chocolates! but... I hate licorice....

Q11 Favorite drink?

Fruity drinks! ♥

Q12 Favorite artist?

Yazawa Ai

Q13 Favorite TV show?

Kurage Hime

Q14 Favorite magazine?

Kera

Q15 Favorite season?

Summerrr! The excitement and the energy and you can go outside~~! Canadian winter is too long and gloomy.... Also my birthday is in July ♥

Q16 Favorite brand?

Miu Miu

Q17 Favorite street?

Queen Street West!

Q18 Ideal type?

People who are kind and have a good heart, but don't show it on the outside. When I find out the person is actually nice when I thought the person was mean, my heart

goes KYUN ♥

Q19 Favorite Pinku! Project member?

Baby Pinku! She always gives advices on what would make me more presentable, and she's like a mom sometimes, but sometimes like a little kid.

I like how she can be two totally different things at the same time! :) But of course, I love all the pink! project members ♥

Q20 High school club?

String Orchestra, Art Club

Q21 School course you are good at?

Art, music, languages.

Q22 School course you are bad at?

Math, Phys.Ed,

Q23 What animal would you be?

An overly excited puppy.... (don't want to admit it.. but I know I would be haha!)

Q24 Background picture of your cell phone?

Sakura Blossoms! Because I want to feel the spring! :)

Q25 Favorite website?

http://shenplum.com/ HER artworks are so cooolll!!!

Q26 Current interest?

Anything that's apple shaped, patterned, or flavored or scented!

Q27 Most expensive shopping experience?

Buying my Macbook.

Q28 How would you spend time if you get a week vacation?

Go on an adventurous trip to Europe!

Q29 Favorite song?

BoA- Everyheart

Q30 Favorite idol?

Michishige Sayumi

Q31 Favorite Youtuber?

pinkuproject.... ♥ xD

Q32 Who do you look up to?

Yoshizawa Hitomi, Matsuura Aya

Q33 Religion?

Pinku!ism

Q34 Any memorable Pinku! Project moment?

Pinku! Project first performance at M-tac!!!

Q35 Any negative moment?

when I couldn't get a dance move.... but everyone helped me ^^

Q36 Say anything to the leader?

Dear, Peach Pinku..

Thank you for being such a fun and motivating leader! and also for making everything so FUN!!!

Q37 To the fans?

Thank you for always supporting us, without you we are just a group of girls who love to have fun, but because you are there we become so much more important!

Q38 Pinku! Project resolution?

I will work harder and be nicer :)

Q39 What is Pinku! Project to you?

Everything~ ♥

Q40 Last words?!

(ノ*・▽・)ノ~【彡*.;~:.Йёνёг*Giνё*Цp!!.:~;.*彡】~ヽ(・▽・*ヽ)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Q1 Nickname?

Bunny! ❤

Q2 Catch phrase?

Q3 Charming point?

My eyessss? o . <;;

Q4 Why did you join Pinku! Project?

uhh`s~~~ if it's when then it was a few months ago when Baby was showing me vids on youtube!! :D and it looked super fun to join! > o <

Q5 Personality?

Im usually shy at firsttt and I always look at things on the brighter side!!! I'm Hyper and bubbly! I can be clumsy and forgetful at times~~~ and a secret little troublemaker~ (Ufufufu~)

Q6 First love?

Secret~ ❤ *maybe tell later* > . <

Q7 Hobby?

Shopping with friends, drawing, fooling around ❤, dancing, and eatting

Q8 Talent/skill?

Drawing ❤, dancing, and being funny~~

Q9 Favorite food?

Vanilla cake!!! Salmon sushi, AND PASTA!!!!! ❤

Q10 Favorite drink?

Peach tea/green tea and bubble teaaaaaa + o +

Q11 Favorite artist? *manga/illustration artists*Yuki Kaori, Yazawa Ai, Koge-Donbo, and Hyung Tae Kim!!

Q12 Favorite TV show?

Tokyo Kawaii TV!

Q13 Favorite magazine?

Ohmy! There's so many! Ageha, popteen, Vivi, Egg, and Ranzuki!

Q14 Favorite season?

Spring!Alot of fun outfits to wear! :D

Q15 Favorite brand?

Uwahhhh! Liz Lisa, Ageha...ect :3

Q16 Ideal type?

Those who are funny, kind hearted, those who can speak their mins, and not afraid to do/say anything!

Q17 Favorite Pinku! Project member?

I refuse to pick only one!! Every single members are my love ♥

Q18 School course you are good at?

Sports/phys. ed, philosophy, and art!(and sometimes science)

Q19 School course you are bad at?

Math ; ~ ;

Q20 What animal would you be?

A Bunny or a baby Pomeranian!! :D

Q21 Background picture of your cell phone?

Recently, this cute decorated vanilla cake slice I bought when visited my friend who worked at a bakery! :D

She customized my cake slice~~ ♥

Q22 Favorite website?

Pupe

Q23 Current interest?

More Para Para!Vanilla scents, leopard prints, and lace + w + <3

Q24 Most expensive shopping experience?

Eeeep, I think it would have to be always Christmas times when shopping for friends presents!! > .

Q25 How would you spend time if you get a week vacation?

Hanging with friends!!!!

Q26 Favorite song?

The one that comes on the top of my head issss: あなたに愛たくて (Anatani ai takute) by Azu~~

Q27 Favorite Youtuber?

PINKU PROJECTTTT~~ >:3

Q28 Who do you look up to?

Gyaru's!! :D*Tsubasa Masuwaka <3 <3 <3 + o + *

Q29 Any memorable Pinku! Project moment?

Our first preformance in public!! >:3

Q30 Any negative moment?

Nothing really bad! But dance practices can be very tiresome! >:3 ♥ (in a good, hard-working way!)

Q31 Say anything to the leader?

Love you!!! > .

Q32 To the fans?

Im shy at first, but once I get use to it; you'll all see my hyper loving side! :D

I hope in the future to hear/see from you all!! ♥

Q33 Pinku! Project resolution?

To become the bestest of the best!! + o +

Q34 What is Pinku! Project to you?

Like a family! (determined sisterrrs!) ~~♥

Q35 Last words?!

Chuu`s!!!~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Q1 Nickname?

Fairy, Hamtaro, Magical girl

Q2 Catch phrase?

It's like a magic ☆ Lovely pink magic power~!! You are under my spell ♥

Q3 Charming point?

Smile~ :D

Q4 Why did you join Pinku! Project?

When I became friend with Peach, we just dressed up and danced for fun~ Later we started putting that on video, and we got more and more passionate about it, and we started performing live too~

Q5 Personality?

I am clumsy and a bit careless ;-; but I am optimistic and open minded~!! Some of my friends say I am total tsundere, but I think I am sweet and lovely and nice most of the times~~ lol XD

Q6 First love?

It was in grade 8~ I couldn't confess until graduation and that was the goodbye..

Q7 Hobby?

cooking, reading manga, listening to music, sleeping with my bunny "Fairy", eating sweets

Q8 Talent/skill?

doing nails

Q9 Learning experience?

violin

Q10 Favorite food?

ice cream chocolate cookies macaron cake, generally everything sweet >_<♥ I love yakiniku too~

Q11 Favorite drink?

milk tea

Q12 Favorite artist?

humming urban stereo, yozoh, clazziquai, chara, utada hikaru, buono

Q13 Favorite TV show?

I don't really watch TV..

Q14 Favorite magazine?

Popteen, Gothic Lolita Bible

Q15 Favorite season?

Spring~~ I hope it becomes warm in Toronto soon ♥

Q16 Favorite brand?

Angelic pretty, Baby stars shine bright, Jesus Diamante, Liz lisa, 6% doki doki

Q17 Favorite street?

Harajuku

Q18 Ideal type?

Understanding person who is full of love for me~~>_< ♥

Q19 Favorite Pinku! Project member?

I love all of them!!!! > 3<

Q20 High school club?

Choir, Orchestra

Q21 School course you are good at?

art

Q22 School course you are bad at?

Physical Ed

Q23 What animal would you be?

Bunny

Q24 Background picture of your cell phone?

Peach's bunny "Sugary" and my bunny "Fairy" together :D

Q25 Favorite website?

Youtube, facebook, my favourite brand websites

Q26 Current interest?

polaroid pictures, how to make delicious onigiri, and I started watching Cardcaptor Sakura again~XD

Q27 Most expensive shopping experience?

lolita dresses from the Baby stars shine bright

Q28 How would you spend time if you get a week vacation?

I want to travel to warmer place and go on a picnic with handmade bento box to see cherry blossom flowers~~ In Toronto, I still have to wait a week or two I think ;-;

Q29 Favorite song?

currently I am so into the Morning Musume's new song~ and Buono's Urahara

Q30 Favorite idol?

Buono!

Q31 Favorite Youtuber?

umm..Peach Pinku? hehe< p="">

Q32 Who do you look up to?

Tsubasa Masukawa~~

Q33 Religion?

Christian :)

Q34 Any memorable Pinku! Project moment?

Practice sleepover~~ We ate and ate and talked until real late..lol XD

Q35 Any negative moment?

hmm..When I get scolded because I didn't practice, didn't memorize lyrics, sing other member's part, make mistake or etc etc..? ;-; lol It's all fun though >_<

Q36 Say anything to the leader?

Sushi tabettai~~~ Cake tabettai~~~ Orange Juice nomittai~~~

Q37 To the fans?

I will do my best!! Please enjoy our dances and videos~ >A< ♥ ♥ ♥

Q38 Pinku! Project resolution?

o_o practice when we meet up to practice, instead of eating and chatting?

Q39 What is Pinku! Project to you?

It is like jewel box full of precious memories that I know I will cherish even after I grow older and graduate from Pinpro~ I am still making lots of twinkle twinkle jewel memories to add in the box♡

Q40 Last words?!

I love love love Pink! Project~~ I hope you do too☆ hehe :) Thank you for reading~~!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi! ^^ I just wanted to say that I am a big fan! ^^ It is so much fun reading about all of you! ^^ your exactly my age, and I really want to try dancing like you do once... even though, I am all alone and really shy about it >.<
    any tips about dancing? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~!! Thank you, thank you~!
    Tips... I think it is best that you keep trying again and again. We have much to improve but we train hard and practice over and over and over again.

    I find doing it by yourself is much easier because you don't have to try to sync with others~! So, start doing it yourself and maybe find someone to collab when you are confidenct enough?

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the tip! ^^ I really want to try out! I am sorry to bother you again, but do you know any songs/dances that it is easier to start out with, if your new ? ^^ hehe ^^"

    ReplyDelete