Tuesday, January 25, 2011



Hello, darlings~!
I have a great news to tell you all. I am very happy to announce that Pinkly Ever After will be launching at Anime North 2011!! For those of you who are waiting patiently for our official opening, I hope to meet each one of you at the Pinkly Ever After boutique on Artists' Corner<3 There will be accessories on sight for sale and also catalog for pre-order items. I am planning lots of things to make the most of it so I hope you take a little time to come visit us and celebrate the long awaited birth of Pinkly Ever After with us~!!! Yay~!!

Lots of Love,
Robin JooBin

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE TELL ME SOME OF THIS STUFF GOES ONLINE ;__;
    I can't attend Anime North and I want some so badly D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI- I am Amara under your followers xD

    ReplyDelete