Monday, July 5, 2010



Hello, darlings☆ It's so so so hot in Toronto today!!
I just wanted to announce our new arts & crafts person to you all. Her name is Amy and she will be adding lots of cute headpieces made with felt for Pinkly Ever After.
I went to college with her then she moved to Vancouver. She visited Toronto last month and brought me really really cute hand crafted felt accessories and I fell in love with them! We are exchanging ideas and designs these days to launch the head items as soon as possible. I think they will be up by next month so please check us out!!
And,,, welcome aboard Amy♡

P.S. The chick and the hen on the picture above were done by me. I thinkg those are the only things I've made with felt so far but it was so much fun + _+)!!


Lots of Love,
Robin JooBin

No comments:

Post a Comment