Friday, July 23, 2010



Hello, darlings~!
As I promised earlier, two handmade mini hats arrived to Pinkly Ever After!!!!
They are all hand crafted by Amy, the designer of Aimsy Dainsy and they are one of a kind pieces, too!

When I first picked them up from the post office I coulnd't wait to get home and open the package.... so I sat down on the bench on the way home and peeked inside the box!! OMG! The packaging was sooooo lovely. My heart started pounding and I felt like a girl opening up a christmas present in the morning. I untied the pink bow on the package and as I was opening it, something smelled really sweet~~~ It was almost like strawberry candy?? And of course the felted hats were just unbelievably cute and just perfect. Just so perfect. I couldn't stop staring at them......

Now when I think about it, I must have looked insane looking at a cake looking thingy on a bench alone with a happiest expression on my face to whoever walked by me, but I just couldn't help myself ^ _^);;;
Hopefully, you like them too~~ ^ _^)/

Lots of Love,
Robin JooBin

No comments:

Post a Comment