Tuesday, July 20, 2010



Hello, darlings☆ How are you all doing in this boiling summer!?
Today, I wanted to talk about the first main photo of Pinkly Ever After.
Well, it was medeled by me and I'm wearing one of my favorite jsk ever. It's got crocheted lace on the front bodice, really cute teddy bear buttons and also felted gingerbread man with strawberry broach made by June. I made this to match with jeans originally thinking I wasn't going to make kote lolita again, and yet again it became something like this. I guess I just can't run away from my own esthetic. ww

I should've convey "HAPPY CUTE" more but I look not so "happy cute" in the photo. -_- Oops.
Next one coming up soon will be a better representation of Pinkly Ever After. + _+)!!
I promise!!

Lots of Love,
Robin JooBin

No comments:

Post a Comment